Nearly 30 Years of Criminal Defense
in Joliet, Illinois
Criminal law at its finest
The Lenard Law Office has nearly 30 years of experience defending your rights in state and federal criminal courts. Having tried more than 100 felony jury cases to verdict, George D. Lenard, Esq. has the experience to represent individuals accused of offenses from misdemeanors and traffic violations to capital crimes such as homicide, which carry a potential death penalty sentence. When your freedom is on the line, you need the vigorous defense of a qualified defense attorney with experience and knowledge to ensure your future. Licensed in Illinois, California, Florida, Arizona and Michigan, the Lenard Law Office is well versed in all areas of criminal law.
Fully familiar with all levels of the criminal justice system
At the Lenard Law Office, there are no judgments, only solutions. The firm handles crimes that other attorneys tend to disregard. George D. Lenard represents clients in areas such as drug and DUI crimes, sex offenses, stalking and child pornography. For murder and capital offenses, which are often tried in federal court and may carry the death penalty, you need a highly qualified attorney like George D. Lenard who is familiar with the federal guidelines and procedures.
The hallmarks of the Lenard Law Office, standing tall for you, include:
- Offensive defense – As a former felony prosecutor of Will County, Illinois, George D. Lenard has experience of both sides of the courtroom that helps him give you your best defense possible.
- Peer respect – George D. Lenard is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Personal attention – When you have the most serious charges against you, you need a lawyer who will give you sensitive and personal attention.
You are not alone
Those charged with the most severe offenses in the criminal justice system can be confident that George Lenard stands tall in the face of the worst fears. He represents you aggressively and steadfastly in the following areas:
- Criminal Defense Law – From shoplifting to sexual assault, he handles even the most serious and violent crimes.
- Murder & Capital Offenses – There is no way to overstate the importance of a vigorous defense in such cases in state and federal courts.
Narcotics & DUI Offenses – The firm handles all
substance-related cases, including drug possession, drug trafficking and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Contact a seasoned criminal defense attorney.
Don’t give up. Your fight has just begun. There are many ways the Lenard Law Office can work to save your future. Call the Lenard Law Office at 877-917-9445 or contact us online.